Digi TransPort® WR Family
- Enterprise class routers with advanced dynamic routing, VPN, firewall and Wi-Fi features
- High-speed cellular interfaces: 3G/4G/LTE, Gobi, GSM GPRS/EDGE/HSPA+, and CDMA 1xRTT, EV-DO
- Flexible interfaces: serial, GPS, USB, telemetry (I/O)
- Rugged models for transportation and trains
- Manage Digi TransPort devices with Digi Remote Manager
- Digi TransPort feature comparison / Component of PCI DSS compliant solution
- Downloadable datasheets here.
The Digi TransPort WR family of upgradeable cellular routers offers an all-in-one mobile communications solution with secure high-speed wireless connectivity to remote sites and devices for primary or backup wireless broadband network connectivity. These multi-function cellular routers feature a rugged flexible design with optional integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID) / Client, USB, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS or I/O telemetry modules. Click here to read about a unique remote monitoring application using Digi TransPort WR21.
The Digi TransPort family offers advanced routing, security and firewall features,stateful inspection firewall and integrated VPN. Enterprise class protocols incorporate BGP, OSPF and VRRP+, a patented technology built upon the popular VRRP failover standard providing true auto sensing, auto failure and auto recovery of any line drop.
Digi TransPort WR routers are ideal for transportation, POS, energy, medical, financial and digital signage as well as cellular backup and remote device connectivity applications. Flexible power options include 11-58 VDC barrel or Molex connectors for direct integration into vehicle applications.
Digi’s multi-functional, enterprise class wireless cellular routers and WiMAX routers with optional Gobi™ support are designed for enterprise, retail, transportation, financial, remote office and network backup applications.