Gateway Accessory Cards
MultiConnect® mCardTM gateway accessory cards provide the flexibility needed to manage a wide range of different wired and wireless interfaces and associated communication protocols required to connect sensors, appliances, and assets to the MultiConnect® ConduitTM and MultiConnect® GambitTM programmable gateways.
Available options include a LoRaWANTM Ready mCard capable of supporting thousands of MultiConnect® mDotTM long range RF modules monitoring and controlling remote field assets.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® information hub today for the latest in-depth information.
- Multi-Function Serial (both DTE and DCE variants)
- General Purpose Input Output (GPIO)
- LoRaWAN Long Range, Low Power Wireless Access Network
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
- Increase operational capacity without incurring extra gateway cost
- Published and open interface to enable 3rd parties to develop mCards that meet their own interface requirements
- Future proof design concept to rapidly address emerging connectivity standards
Gateway Accessory Cards – GPIO
Gateway Accessory Cards – LoRa
868 MHz V1.5 LoRa Accessory Card, Antenna Sold Separately
868 MHz LoRa Accessory Card, Antenna Sold Separately
Gateway Accessory Cards – Serial I/O
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card – DCE Interface
Multi-Function Serial Accessory Card – DTE Interface